Pages

Monday 14 December 2020

Art Colouring

 


Here is a image that I coloured in on a site called, Art Colouring Books. I chose this image to colour in because it reminded me of a old and rusty photo that  I found while me and my mum were cleaning and going through our family's old stuff in the basement. The image that I coloured in  looks exactly like how it does in the photo expect for the background.

The photo had my grandmother and grandpa, and In the corner of my eye I could see on the window ceiling a captivating rose plant that was immensely healthy. I love flowers because they look really elegant when they bloom. My grandma got the plant from my grandpa on valentines. The rose symbolizes love and romance. 

I liked going through all our old stuff because it gives me memories from back then. I found lots of old things that I used to have when I was little, sadly we had to let some go because we didn't have enough space for everything.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kia Ora Paerau,I am Alilia from Ruapotaka School. I am a year 4 about to be a year 5. Your picture is a true master piece. I liked how you used nice vivid colors in your art. How long do you think it took you to do the colouring and is your favorite flower roses? Okay, I'll be on my way now but great post, amazing colouring, and also keep up the good work and hope to see more post from you in the near future.

Sincerely by Alilia.

Post a Comment