Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

Technology Hard Materials.

  In technology my group and I went to our class which is called hard materials (Pewter). The class was really fun and the teacher is also nice his name is Mr Grundy and he's very busy because he has to work on helping the students and help melt the iron because students can't do it. Mr Grundy is a wonderful teacher and I hope to see him everyday next year. Mr Grundy teaches us how to make necklaces and i was very lucky because i finished of half of the worksheet that we were supposed to do. I had to shade the shape and outline the shape after that I ended up cutting out the line to make a mold for the melted metal after that the bell rang and we had to go back to school. 

All About Pewter: The "Other" Fine Jewelry Metal - Belmont MetalsPEWTER BARWhy is pewter great for tankards?

0 comments:

Post a Comment