Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

my interesting toy


Screenshot 2017-09-04 at 11.48.39.png


On friday it was time for me and my class room 12 to pot our project s in the hall because it was the school’s Technology expo day and that was when our parents came and looked at our things we made.First we placed them onto the table and left them there and went to  class then we splitted class s after lunch time and went to the hall and all the kids in the class s went in the hall to. So as the parents I think the parents liked the toys the kids were showing the parent and the kids there project that they made room 11 s class was a bite cool same of the kids was breaking the project s that the class s made the first class that I went to look at was room 11 s that was my favorite project s in the the hall room 11 made games. the game that I liked was emoji soccer my class made  simple machines by using recycle we made a pulley with an axle pulley and wheels we were using cardboard and bottle lids panet hot clue and little action fingers to pot on the simple machines room six s  project was slingshots and I liked room six projects to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment