Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Birthday Feed

On Friday my family and I was planning
to make a feed for my sisters birthday.


First, I was in the kitchen helping preparing the
food with my mum. We all had to bring something
to eat  so we made chop suey,cake,ice cream, salad,
meat,sausages,pork chop, lamb meat, lollies and pizza.
Everyone made a lot of food and bought something
from the shop or pak n save.


Next, me my sisters and mum and dad started
decorating with all the balloons we keep on
blowing the balloons  and getting everything
ready for the birthday. We put up some signs that said happy birthday.


Then, everyone was getting everything
ready for the birthday we all got presents
and gift cards for my sister's birthday and left
the presents on the table.


Finally, then she came home
and everyone had to sit down
in the lounge so they can do a pray
before we eat when we were eating everyone
enjoyed the birthday they talked and sometimes
go outside. When everyone was done
eating and having fun we cleaned up and
everyone all went home because it was
getting dark.




0 comments:

Post a Comment