Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Compost project



Picture

This term my group of 3 made this project.  Our inquiry investigation
question was how do earthworms
turn the soil First, we used the internet to research our topic.
 Then we constructed this project. I painted
the outside of the box after painting I did some of the words my friend
Rachel did the clouds and sticked the worms on the bottom Phoenix
did the Earth and the worms. We used paper,sellotape,paint and a big
box. It was really easy all we had to do was get all the stuff we needed.
The difficult part was trying to find out what to do. We learned about
compost and worms we learned about
food scraps to. I would like to learn more about worms and soil.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia orana Paerau, I like the way you've made you earth round, keep it up! I've got a similar project like this. Are you guy having a challenge to see who's the best?

Post a Comment