Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

The last day with Izzy

Today is the last day with Izzy I am really sad because Izzy had to leave. We spend a lot of good times together but sometimes we just have to let them go Sorry if I am being very dramatic. I had fun dancing with Izzy I also think that  everyone else had some good times to. I think that it would be fun if everyone would at lest been nice and maybe learn the actions better. Before we left there were only to dancers left so they won then they got lollies and everyone got certificates for being very skilful and learning the dances really well

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Paerau,

It’s Leslie here, writing to you from Canada where it’s very cold and snowy. Hard for you to imagine, I’m sure! I’m a member of the Summer Learning Journey team and I notice that you have a number of postings on your blog that show your creativity. Well done!!

I think that you might really enjoy some of the activities in the Summer Learning Journey because they involve being creative - making a poster or story, writing a poem. And there are some that invite you to share your favourite food recipe or to talk about what you like about your home. There's also lots of information about the unusual and unique animals and plants that live in New Zealand, and in other countries around the world. There are also stories about some of the amazing things New Zealanders have done. So interesting!!

There are still 3 full weeks left to participate in the Summer Learning Journey program called “The World Around Us”. Here’s the website address: www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz I hope you’ll take a look and try some of the activities. I’ll look for your postings and write back to you from Canada.

Meanwhile, have a really happy summer holiday.

Leslie

Post a Comment